HomeRATINGSAnyOption Rating Review

AnyOption Rating Review

Binary Broker Rating Review

AnyOption
 

 ANY OPTION RATING REVIEW

AnyOption Rating & Review Performance

Here is AnyOption rating per individual factorAnyOption Trading Assets

ANY OPTION PERFORMANCE    
Binary Broker Trading Performance  
  ACHIEVED %
AnyOption Overall Rating 82.90%  
1.AnyOption Company Reliability 19.00% 76.0%
2.AnyOption Competition 32.00% 80.0%
2.1 AnyOption Payout Rate 21.00% 70.0%
3.AnyOption Trading-Options 21.90% 87.6%
3.1 AnyOption Variety of Assets 16.40% 91.1%
4.AnyOption Technology 10.00% 100.0%
4.1 AnyOption Trading Features 7.00% 100.0%

» Visit AnyOption

» AnyOption Review

Compare Brokers: Forex Traders | Oil Traders | Trading Indices | Gold Traders | Stock Traders | US Traders

 

 

AnyOption Rating Analysis

Here is AnyOption Full Rating Analysis

ANY OPTION -RATING ANALYSIS   ANY OPTION BROKER DATA
           
MAX RATING 100.0%     82.90% ANY OPTION ANALYSIS
1. BINARY BROKER RELIABILITY 25.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS CALCULATION METHOD 19.00% AnyOption Credibility Analysis
1.1 AnyOption Headquarters Base 10.00% General Offshore = 0.0%, British Virginia Islands = 3.0%, Cyprus = 6.0%, Ireland, Australia = 8%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland = 10.0% Selection 6.00% AnyOption Home Base is in Cyprus = 6.0%
1.2 AnyOption Years in the Market 8.00% 0-1 Years = 0.0%, 1-3 Years = 4.0%, 3-5 Years = 6.0%, 5+ Years = 8.0% Selection 8.00% AnyOption was found in 2008, 5+ years = 8.0%
1.3 AnyOption Platform Security (Encryption) 4.00% Platform SSL Encryption 128 bit = 3.0%, 256 bit = 4.0%, No SSL Encryption = 0% Selection 3.00% AnyOption Offers 128 bit SSL encryption = 3.0%
1.4 AnyOption Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7 = +1.0%, 24/6 = +0.5%, 24/5 = 0%, eMail = +1.0%, Phone = +1.0%. Live Chat = +1.0%, Skype = +1.0% Accumulation 2.00% AnyOption provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Live Chat=1%, Total = 2.0%
           
(+) Adjustments:-Note that Factor-1 max rating = 25.0%          
1.5 AnyOption Level of Regulation (+5% max) FSC (BVI) = +1.0%, CYSEC = +3.0%, CBI = +4.0%, ASIC = +4.0%, BaFIN = +5.0%, FSA (UK) = +5.0%, FINMA = +5.0% Adjustment 0.00% AnyOption is not yet Regulated
1.6 US Traders (+2% max) Yes = +2.0% or No = +0% Adjustment 0.00% AnyOption doesn't allow US Residents = 0%
           
2. ANY OPTION BROKERAGE COMPETITION 40.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS   32.00% AnyOption Competition Analysis
2.1 AnyOption Deposit Bonus 8.00% Bonus > 40% = 8.0%, >35% = 7.5%, >30% = 7.0%, >25% = 6.0%, >20% = 5.0%, >15% = 3.0%, >10% = 2.0% Selection 5.00% AnyOption Offers Bonus up to 20% = 5.0%
2.2 AnyOption Commissions on Deposits / First Month Withdrawal 2.00% Yes = 0 or No = 2.0%, One Free Withdrawal per month = 1.0% Selection 1.00% The 1st Withdrawal of each month is free = 1.0%
AnyOption Payout Rate          
2.3 Max Payout Rate 20.00% Max Payout Rating = (Max Payout Rate) x 2} / 10 Actual 14.20% AnyOption Max Payout Rate is 71% = Rating 14.2%
2.4 Average Payout Rate 10.00% Average Payout Rating = (Average Payout Rate) / 10 Actual 6.80% AnyOption Average Payout Rate is 68% = Rating 6.8%
(+) Adjustment: -Note that {2.3 + 2.4} max rating = 30.0%     Adjustment    
2.5 AnyOption Refund Rate (+5% max) For Refund 15% = +5%, Refund 10% = +3.0% and Refund 5% = +1.5% Adjustment 5.00% AnyOption Refund Rate is 15% = Rating 5%
3. ANY OPTION TRADING OPTIONS 25.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS   21.90% AnyOption Trading Analysis
Asset Index {max rating=18%}          
3.1 AnyOption Forex Currencies 4.00% (Number of Currencies / 10) %, max=40 Currencies Selection 0.90% AnyOption offers 9 Forex Pairs = 0.9%
3.2 AnyOption World Stocks 4.00% (Number of Stocks / 10) %, max=40 Stocks Selection 4.00% AnyOption offers 60 Stocks = 4.0%
3.3 AnyOption World Indices 4.00% (Number of Indices / 5) %, max=20 indices Selection 4.00% AnyOption offers 50+ Indices = 4.0%
3.4 AnyOption Gold / Metal Trading 3.00% Gold Trading = 2.0%, any other Metal = +1.0% Accumulation 3.00% AnyOption Offers Gold Trading = 2%, Silver Trading = 1%, Total = 3.0%
3,5 AnyOption Oil Trading 1.50% Oil Trading Available Yes = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 1.50% AnyOption Offers Oil Trading = 1.5%
3.6 AnyOption Commodities Trading 1.50% Commodity Trading Available {Sugar, Wheat etc} = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 0.00% No extra commodities = 0.0%
(+) Adjustment:          
3.7 Trading Index Variety Points (+3.0) If Trading more than 50 assets = +1.5% and if more than 100 assets = +3.0% Selection 3.00% AnyOption trades more than 100 assets = 3.0%
More AnyOption Trading Options          
3.8 AnyOption Demo / Practice Account 3.00% Demo Account Yes = 3.0% or No = 0% Selection 3.00% AnyOption Offer a Demo Account = 3.0%
3.9 AnyOption Number of Deposit Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 2.00% 4+ methods available by AnyOption = 4.0%
3.10 AnyOption Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 0.50% 1 method available by AnyOption 0.5%
4. ANY OPTION BINARY TECHNOLOGY 10.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS   10.00% AnyOption Technological Analysis
4.1 AnyOption Up & Down Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% AnyOption Offer Up & Down Options = 2.0%
4.2 AnyOption One Touch  / Boundery Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% AnyOption offers One Touch Options = 2.0%
4.3 AnyOption Rollover Feature 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 1.50% AnyOption offers Rollover Feature = 1.5%
4.4 AnyOption Early Closure 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 1.50% AnyOption Offers Early Closure = 1.5%
4.5 AnyOption Mobile Devices Supported 3.00% iPhone=1.5%, Android=1.5%, Any other Device = +1.0% (iPad, Windows Mobile, Blackberry) Accumulation 3.00% AnyOption provides apps for iPhone and Android = 3.0%

» Visit AnyOption

» Binary Option Brokers Directory

Anyoption Platform

 

 

AnyOption Rating summary

Here is AnyOption Rating summary

ANY OPTION RATING SUMMARY    
Binary Broker Rating Analysis    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.AnyOption Reliability 25% 19.00%
2.AnyOption Competition 40% 32.00%
3.AnyOption Trading-Options 25% 21.90%
4.AnyOption Technology 10% 10.00%
Overall Rating 100% 82.90%

 

 

AnyOption Rating Review

BinaryValue.com (2013)

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksLinkedinPinterest

Trading Systems Reviews

Learn how to trade the Global Financial Markets via Binary Options and review popular Binary Options Trading Systems...

Binary Options Robots

Learn how to create a custom Expert Advisor for trading Binary Options given only your binary options broker supports MetaTrader4.

» Creating Custom Robots for Trading Binary Options

Go to top