HomeRATINGSTradeRush Rating Review

TradeRush Rating Review

Binary Broker Rating Review

TradeRush TradeRush

TRADE RUSH RATING REVIEW

TradeRush Rating & Review Performance

Here is TradeRush rating per individual factor

TradeRush Trades

 

TRADE RUSH PERFORMANCE    
Binary Broker Trading Performance  
  ACHIEVED %
TradeRush Overall Rating 82.40%  
1.TradeRush Company Reliability 21.00% 84.0%
2.TradeRush Competition 35.10% 87.8%
2.1 TradeRush Payout Rate 23.60% 78.7%
3.TradeRush Trading-Options 17.80% 71.2%
3.1 TradeRush Variety of Assets 13.80% 76.7%
4.TradeRush Technology 8.50% 85.0%
4.1 TradeRush Trading Features 5.50% 78.6%

» Visit TradeRush

» TradeRush Review

Compare Brokers: Forex Traders | Oil Traders | Trading Indices | Gold Traders | Stock Traders | US Traders

TradeRush Rating Analysis

Here is TradeRush Full Rating Analysis

TRADE RUSH -RATING ANALYSIS   TRADE RUSH BROKER DATA
           
MAX RATING 100.0%     82.40% TRADE RUSH ANALYSIS
1. BINARY BROKER RELIABILITY 25.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS CALCULATION METHOD 21.00% TradeRush Credibility Analysis
1.1 TradeRush Headquarters Base 10.00% General Offshore = 0.0%, British Virginia Islands = 3.0%, Cyprus = 6.0%, Ireland, Australia = 8%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland = 10.0% Selection 10.00% TradeRush Home Base is in UK = 10.0%
1.2 TradeRush Years in the Market 8.00% 0-1 Years = 0.0%, 1-3 Years = 4.0%, 3-5 Years = 6.0%, 5+ Years = 8.0% Selection 4.00% TradeRush was found in 2011, 1-3 years = 4.0%
1.3 TradeRush Platform Security (Encryption) 4.00% Platform SSL Encryption 128 bit = 3.0%, 256 bit = 4.0%, No SSL Encryption = 0% Selection 3.00% TradeRush Offers 128 bit SSL encryption = 3.0%
1.4 TradeRush Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7 = +1.0%, 24/6 = +0.5%, 24/5 = 0%, eMail = +1.0%, Phone = +1.0%. Live Chat = +1.0%, Skype = +1.0% Accumulation 2.00% TradeRush provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Live Chat=1%, Total = 2%
           
(+) Adjustments:-Note that Factor-1 max rating = 25.0%          
1.5 TradeRush Level of Regulation (+5% max) FSC (BVI) = +1.0%, CYSEC = +3.0%, CBI = +4.0%, ASIC = +4.0%, BaFIN = +5.0%, FSA (UK) = +5.0%, FINMA = +5.0% Adjustment 0.00% TradeRush is not yet Regulated
1.6 US Traders (+2% max) Yes = +2.0% or No = +0% Adjustment 2.00% TradeRush allow US Residents = 2.0%
           
2. TRADE RUSH BROKERAGE COMPETITION 40.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS   35.10% TradeRush Competition Analysis
2.1 TradeRush Deposit Bonus 8.00% Bonus > 40% = 8.0%, >35% = 7.5%, >30% = 7.0%, >25% = 6.0%, >20% = 5.0%, >15% = 3.0%, >10% = 2.0% Selection 7.50% Trade Rush Offers Bonus 35% = 8.0%
2.2 TradeRush Commissions on Deposits / First Month Withdrawal 2.00% Yes = 0 or No = 2.0%, One Free Withdrawal per month = 1.0% Selection 1.00% One Free Withdrawal / Month = 1.0%
TradeRush Payout Rate          
2.3 Max Payout Rate 20.00% Max Payout Rating = (Max Payout Rate) x 2} / 10 Actual 16.20% TradeRush Max Payout Rate is 81% = Rating 8.1%
2.4 Average Payout Rate 10.00% Average Payout Rating = (Average Payout Rate) / 10 Actual 7.40% TradeRush Average Payout Rate is 74% = Rating 7.4%
(+) Adjustment: -Note that {2.3 + 2.4} max rating = 30.0%     Adjustment    
2.5 TradeRush Refund Rate (+5% max) For Refund 15% = +5%, Refund 10% = +3.0% and Refund 5% = +1.5% Adjustment 3.00% TradeRush Refund Rate is 10% = Rating 3%
3. TRADE RUSH TRADING OPTIONS 25.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS   17.80% TradeRush Trading Analysis
Asset Index {max rating=18%}          
3.1 TradeRush Forex Currencies 4.00% (Number of Currencies / 10) %, max=40 Currencies Selection 1.80% TradeRush offers 18 Forex Currencies = 1.8%
3.2 TradeRush World Stocks 4.00% (Number of Stocks / 10) %, max=40 Stocks Selection 4.00% TradeRush offers 55 Stocks = 4.0%
3.3 TradeRush World Indices 4.00% (Number of Indices / 5) %, max=20 indices Selection 2.00% TradeRush offers 20 Indices = 2.0%
3.4 TradeRush Gold / Metal Trading 3.00% Gold Trading = 2.0%, any other Metal = +1.0% Accumulation 3.00% TradeRush Offers Gold Trading = 2%, Platinum Trading = 1%, Total = 3.0%
3,5 TradeRush Oil Trading 1.50% Oil Trading Available Yes = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 0.00% TradeRush doesn't Offer Oil Trading = 0.0%
3.6 TradeRush Commodities Trading 1.50% Commodity Trading Available {Sugar, Wheat etc} = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 1.50% TradeRush Offers Sugar, Corn, Wheat, Cotton and Coffee Trading = 1.5%
(+) Adjustment:          
3.7 Trading Index Variety Points (+3.0) If Trading more than 50 assets = +1.5% and if more than 100 assets = +3.0% Selection 3.00% TradeRush trades more than 100 assets = 3.0%
More TradeRush Trading Options          
3.8 TradeRush Demo / Practice Account 3.00% Demo Account Yes = 3.0% or No = 0% Selection 0.00% TradeRush Doesn't offer a Demo Account = 0.0%
3.9 TradeRush Number of Deposit Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 1.50% 3 methods available by TradeRush (Credit Cards, Bank Wire, MoneyBookers) = 1.5%
3.10 TradeRush Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 1.00% 2 methods available by TradeRush (Credit Cards, Bank Wire) = 1.0%
4. TRADE RUSH BINARY TECHNOLOGY 10.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS   8.50% TradeRush Technological Analysis
4.1 TradeRush Up & Down Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% TradeRush Offer Up & Down Options = 2.0%
4.2 TradeRush One Touch  / Boundery Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% TradeRush offers One Touch Options = 2.0%
4.3 TradeRush Rollover Feature 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 1.50% TradeRush offers Rollover Feature = 1.5%
4.4 TradeRush Early Closure 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 0.00% TradeRush doesn't Offer Early Closure = 0%
4.5 TradeRush Mobile Devices Supported 3.00% iPhone=1.5%, Android=1.5%, Any other Device = +1.0% (iPad, Windows Mobile, Blackberry) Accumulation 3.00% TradeRush provides applications for iPhone and Android = 3.0%

» Visit TradeRush

» Binary Option Brokers Directory

Trading Binary Options

TradeRush Rating Summary

Here is TradeRush Rating summary

STOCK PAIR RATING SUMMARY    
Binary Broker Rating Analysis    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.TradeRush Reliability 25% 21.00%
2.TradeRush Competition 40% 35.10%
3.TradeRush Trading-Options 25% 17.80%
4.TradeRush Technology 10% 8.50%
Overall Rating 100% 82.40%

 

 

TradeRush Rating Review

BinaryValue.com (2013)

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksLinkedinPinterest

Trading Systems Reviews

Learn how to trade the Global Financial Markets via Binary Options and review popular Binary Options Trading Systems...

Binary Options Robots

Learn how to create a custom Expert Advisor for trading Binary Options given only your binary options broker supports MetaTrader4.

» Creating Custom Robots for Trading Binary Options

Go to top