HomeRATINGSZoneOptions Rating Review

ZoneOptions Rating Review

Binary Broker Rating Review

 ZoneOptions Binary Broker
Opteck Binary Assets
 

ZONEOPTIONS RATING REVIEW

 

 

Zone Options Rating

Zone Options Rating & Review Performance

ZONE OPTIONS PERFORMANCE    
Binary Broker Trading Performance  
  ACHIEVED %
ZoneOptions Overall Rating 73.25%  
1.ZoneOptions Company Reliability 17.00% 68.0%
2.ZoneOptions Competition 34.25% 85.6%
2.1 ZoneOptions Payout Rate 24.25% 80.8%
3.ZoneOptions Trading-Options 16.50% 66.0%
3.1 ZoneOptions Variety of Assets 12.50% 69.4%
4.ZoneOptions Technology 5.50% 55.0%
4.1 ZoneOptions Trading Features 5.50% 78.6%

 

» ZoneOptions Review

Compare Brokers: Forex Traders | Oil Traders | Trading Indices | Gold Traders | Stock Traders | US Traders

  

Zone Options Rating Analysis

Here is Zone Options Full Rating Analysis

ZONE OPTIONS -RATING ANALYSIS   ZONE OPTIONS DATA
           
MAX RATING 100.0%     73.25% ZONE OPTIONS ANALYSIS
1. BINARY BROKER RELIABILITY 25.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS CALCULATION METHOD 17.00% ZoneOptions Credibility Analysis
1.1 ZoneOptions Headquarters Base 10.00% General Offshore = 0.0%, British Virginia Islands = 3.0%, Cyprus = 6.0%, Ireland, Australia = 8%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland = 10.0% Selection 6.00% ZoneOptions Home Base is in Cyprus = 6.0%
1.2 ZoneOptions Years in the Market 8.00% 0-1 Years = 0.0%, 1-3 Years = 4.0%, 3-5 Years = 6.0%, 5+ Years = 8.0% Selection 6.00% ZoneOptions was found in 2011, 3-5 years = 6.0%
1.3 ZoneOptions Platform Security (Encryption) 4.00% Platform SSL Encryption 128 bit = 3.0%, 256 bit = 4.0%, No SSL Encryption = 0% Selection 3.00% ZoneOptions Offers 128 bit SSL encryption = 3.0%
1.4 ZoneOptions Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7 = +1.0%, 24/6 = +0.5%, 24/5 = 0%, eMail = +1.0%, Phone = +1.0%. Live Chat = +1.0%, Skype = +1.0% Accumulation 2.00% ZoneOptions provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Live Chat=1%, Total = 2%
           
(+) Adjustments:-Note that Factor-1 max rating = 25.0%          
1.5 ZoneOptions Level of Regulation (+5% max) FSC (BVI) = +1.0%, CYSEC = +3.0%, CBI = +4.0%, ASIC = +4.0%, BaFIN = +5.0%, FSA (UK) = +5.0%, FINMA = +5.0% Adjustment 0.00% ZoneOptions is not yet Regulated
1.6 US Traders (+2% max) Yes = +2.0% or No = +0% Adjustment 0.00% ZoneOptions forbids US Traders = +0.0%
           
2. ZONE OPTIONS BROKERAGE COMPETITION 40.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS   34.25% ZoneOptions Competition Analysis
2.1 ZoneOptions Deposit Bonus 8.00% Bonus > 40% = 8.0%, >35% = 7.5%, >30% = 7.0%, >25% = 6.0%, >20% = 5.0%, >15% = 3.0%, >10% = 2.0% Selection 8.00% ZoneOptions Offers Bonus up to 40% = 8.0%
2.2 ZoneOptions Commissions on Deposits / First Month Withdrawal 2.00% Yes = 0 or No = 2.0%, One Free Withdrawal per month = 1.0% Selection 2.00% No Withdrawal Commissions are charged by ZoneOptions = +2.0%
ZoneOptions Payout Rate          
2.3 Max Payout Rate 20.00% Max Payout Rating = (Max Payout Rate) x 2} / 10 Actual 17.00% ZoneOptions Max Payout Rate is 85% = Rating 17%
2.4 Average Payout Rate 10.00% Average Payout Rating = (Average Payout Rate) / 10 Actual 7.25% ZoneOptions Average Payout Rate is 72.5% (60-85%) = Rating 7.25%
(+) Adjustment: -Note that {2.3 + 2.4} max rating = 30.0%     Adjustment    
2.5 ZoneOptions Refund Rate (+5% max) For Refund 15% = +5%, Refund 10% = +3.0% and Refund 5% = +1.5% Adjustment 0.00% ZoneOptions Refund Rate is % = Rating 0%
3. ZONE OPTIONS TRADING OPTIONS 25.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS   16.50% ZoneOptions Trading Analysis
Asset Index {max rating=18%}          
3.1 ZoneOptions Forex Currencies 4.00% (Number of Currencies / 10) %, max=40 Currencies Selection 1.20% ZoneOptions offers 12 Forex Currencies = 1.2%
3.2 ZoneOptions World Stocks 4.00% (Number of Stocks / 10) %, max=40 Stocks Selection 2.70% ZoneOptions offers 27 World Stocks = 2.7%
3.3 ZoneOptions World Indices 4.00% (Number of Indices / 5) %, max=20 indices Selection 2.60% ZoneOptions offers 13 Indices = 2.6%
3.4 ZoneOptions Gold / Metal Trading 3.00% Gold Trading = 2.0%, any other Metal = +1.0% Accumulation 3.00% ZoneOptions Offers Gold Trading = 2%, Silver Trading = 1%, Total = 3.0%
3,5 ZoneOptions Oil Trading 1.50% Oil Trading Available Yes = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 1.50% ZoneOptions Offers Oil Trading = 1.5%
3.6 ZoneOptions Commodities Trading 1.50% Commodity Trading Available {Sugar, Wheat etc} = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 0.00% No more commodities are offered
(+) Adjustment:          
3.7 Trading Index Variety Points (+3.0) If Trading more than 50 assets = +1.5% and if more than 100 assets = +3.0% Selection 1.50% ZoneOptions trades more than 50 assets = 1.5%
More ZoneOptions Trading Options          
3.8 ZoneOptions Demo / Practice Account 3.00% Demo Account Yes = 3.0% or No = 0% Selection 0.00% ZoneOptions Doesn't offer a Demo Account = 0.0%
3.9 ZoneOptions Number of Deposit Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 2.00% 4+ methods available by ZoneOptions (Credit Cards, Bank Wire, Liberty Reserves, MoneyBookers) = 2.0%
3.10 ZoneOptions Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 2.00% 4+ methods available by ZoneOptions (Credit Cards, Bank Wire, Liberty Reserves, MoneyBookers) = 2.0%
4. ZONE OPTIONS BINARY TECHNOLOGY 10.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS   5.50% ZoneOptions Technological Analysis
4.1 ZoneOptions Up & Down Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% ZoneOptions Offer Up & Down Options = 2.0%
4.2 ZoneOptions One Touch  / Boundery Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% ZoneOptions offers One Touch Options = 2.0%
4.3 ZoneOptions Rollover Feature 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 0.00% ZoneOptions doesn't Offer the Rollover Feature = 0.0%
4.4 ZoneOptions Early Closure 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 1.50% ZoneOptions Offers Early Closure = 1.5%
4.5 ZoneOptions Mobile Devices Supported 3.00% iPhone=1.5%, Android=1.5%, Any other Device = +1.0% (iPad, Windows Mobile, Blackberry) Accumulation 0.00% ZoneOptions provides no specific mobile applications = 0%


»
Binary Option Brokers Directory

Zone Options Rating Summary

Here is Zone Options Rating Summary

ZONE OPTIONS ATING SUMMARY    
Binary Broker Rating Analysis    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.Zone Options Reliability  25% 17.00% 
2.Zone Options Competition 40% 34.25%
3.Zone Options Trading-Options 25% 16.50%
4.Zone Options Technology 10% 5.50%
Overall Rating 100% 73.25%

 

Zone Options Rating Review

BinaryValue.com (2013)

 

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksLinkedinPinterest

Trading Systems Reviews

Learn how to trade the Global Financial Markets via Binary Options and review popular Binary Options Trading Systems...

Binary Options Robots

Learn how to create a custom Expert Advisor for trading Binary Options given only your binary options broker supports MetaTrader4.

» Creating Custom Robots for Trading Binary Options

Go to top