VIP Binary Rating Review

Binary Broker Rating Review

 

VIP BinaryVIP Binary
 

VIP BINARY RATING REVIEW

VIP Binary Rating & Review Performance

Here is VIP Binary rating per individual factor

VIP BINARY PERFORMANCE    
Binary Broker Trading Performance  
  ACHIEVED %
VIP Binary Overall Rating 76.45%  
1.VIP Binary Company Reliability 16.00% 64.0%
2.VIP Binary Competition 33.15% 82.9%
2.1 VIP Binary Payout Rate 22.15% 73.8%
3.VIP Binary Trading-Options 18.80% 75.2%
3.1 VIP Binary Variety of Assets 13.80% 76.7%
4.VIP Binary Technology 8.50% 85.0%
4.1 VIP Binary Trading Features 7.00% 100.0%

VIP Binary Binary Assets


 


» VIP Binary Review

Compare Brokers: Forex Traders | Oil Traders | Trading Indices | Gold Traders | Stock Traders | US Traders

VIP Binary Rating Analysis

Here is VIP Binary Full Rating Analysis

 

VIP BINARY -RATING ANALYSIS   VIP BINARY BROKER DATA
           
MAX RATING 100.0%     76.45% VIP BINARY ANALYSIS
1. BINARY BROKER RELIABILITY 25.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS CALCULATION METHOD 16.00% VIP Binary Credibility Analysis
1.1 VIP Binary Headquarters Base 10.00% General Offshore = 0.0%, British Virginia Islands = 3.0%, Cyprus = 6.0%, Ireland, Australia = 8%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland = 10.0% Selection 3.00% VIP Binary Home Base is in British Virginia Islands = 3.0%
1.2 VIP Binary Years in the Market 8.00% 0-1 Years = 0.0%, 1-3 Years = 4.0%, 3-5 Years = 6.0%, 5+ Years = 8.0% Selection 6.00% VIP Binary was found in 2010, 3-5 years = 6.0%
1.3 VIP Binary Platform Security (Encryption) 4.00% Platform SSL Encryption 128 bit = 3.0%, 256 bit = 4.0%, No SSL Encryption = 0% Selection 3.00% VIP Binary Offers 128 bit SSL encryption = 3.0%
1.4 VIP Binary Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7 = +1.0%, 24/6 = +0.5%, 24/5 = 0%, eMail = +1.0%, Phone = +1.0%. Live Chat = +1.0%, Skype = +1.0% Accumulation 2.00% VIP Binary provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Live Chat=1%, Total = 2.0%
           
(+) Adjustments:-Note that Factor-1 max rating = 25.0%          
1.5 VIP Binary Level of Regulation (+5% max) FSC (BVI) = +1.0%, CYSEC = +3.0%, CBI = +4.0%, ASIC = +4.0%, BaFIN = +5.0%, FSA (UK) = +5.0%, FINMA = +5.0% Adjustment 0.00% VIP Binary is not yet Regulated
1.6 US Traders (+2% max) Yes = +2.0% or No = +0% Adjustment 2.00% VIP Binary welcome US Residents = +2.0%
           
2. VIP BINARY BROKERAGE COMPETITION 40.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS   33.15% VIP Binary Competition Analysis
2.1 VIP Binary Deposit Bonus 8.00% Bonus > 40% = 8.0%, >35% = 7.5%, >30% = 7.0%, >25% = 6.0%, >20% = 5.0%, >15% = 3.0%, >10% = 2.0% Selection 6.00% VIP BinaryOffers Bonus 25% = 6.0%
2.2 VIP Binary Commissions on Deposits / First Month Withdrawal 2.00% Yes = 0 or No = 2.0%, One Free Withdrawal per month = 1.0% Selection 2.00% No Withdrawal Commissions are charged by VIP Binary when using Credit Cards = +2.0%
VIP Binary Payout Rate          
2.3 Max Payout Rate 20.00% Max Payout Rating = (Max Payout Rate) x 2} / 10 Actual 15.00% VIP Binary Max Payout Rate is 75% = Rating 15%
2.4 Average Payout Rate 10.00% Average Payout Rating = (Average Payout Rate) / 10 Actual 7.15% VIP Binary Average Payout Rate is 71.5% = Rating 7.15%
(+) Adjustment: -Note that {2.3 + 2.4} max rating = 30.0%     Adjustment    
2.5 VIP Binary Refund Rate (+5% max) For Refund 15% = +5%, Refund 10% = +3.0% and Refund 5% = +1.5% Adjustment 3.00% VIP Binary Refund Rate is 10% = Rating 3%
3. VIP BINARY TRADING OPTIONS 25.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS   18.80% VIP Binary Trading Analysis
Asset Index {max rating=18%}          
3.1 VIP Binary Forex Currencies 4.00% (Number of Currencies / 10) %, max=40 Currencies Selection 1.50% VIP Binary offers 15 Forex Currencies = 1.5%
3.2 VIP Binary World Stocks 4.00% (Number of Stocks / 10) %, max=40 Stocks Selection 3.50% VIP Binary offers 35 Stocks & Indices = 3.5%
3.3 VIP Binary World Indices 4.00% (Number of Indices / 5) %, max=20 indices Selection 2.80% VIP Binary offers 28 Indices = 2.8%
3.4 VIP Binary Gold / Metal Trading 3.00% Gold Trading = 2.0%, any other Metal = +1.0% Accumulation 3.00% VIP Binary Offers Gold Trading = 2%, Silver Trading = 1%, and Platinum, Total = 3.0%
3,5 VIP Binary Oil Trading 1.50% Oil Trading Available Yes = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 1.50% VIP Binary Offers Oil Trading = 1.5%
3.6 VIP Binary Commodities Trading 1.50% Commodity Trading Available {Sugar, Wheat etc} = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 1.50% VIP Binary Offers Sugar, Wheat, Coffee Trading = 1.5%
(+) Adjustment:          
3.7 Trading Index Variety Points (+3.0) If Trading more than 50 assets = +1.5% and if more than 100 assets = +3.0% Selection 1.50% VIP Binary trades more than 50 assets = 1.5%
More VIP Binary Trading Options          
3.8 VIP Binary Demo / Practice Account 3.00% Demo Account Yes = 3.0% or No = 0% Selection 0.00% VIP Binary Doesn't offer a Demo Account = 0.0%
3.9 VIP Binary Number of Deposit Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 2.00% 4 methods available by VIP Binary (Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Bank Wire, Western Union) = 2.0%
3.10 VIP Binary Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 1.50% 3 methods available by VIP Binary (Credit Cards, Debit Cards Bank Wire) = 1.50%
4. VIP BINARY BINARY TECHNOLOGY 10.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS   8.50% VIP Binary Technological Analysis
4.1 VIP Binary Up & Down Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% VIP Binary Offer Up & Down Options = 2.0%
4.2 VIP Binary One Touch  / Boundery Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% VIP Binary offers One Touch Options = 2.0%
4.3 VIP Binary Rollover Feature 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 1.50% VIP Binary offers Rollover Feature = 1.5%
4.4 VIP Binary Early Closure 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 1.50% VIP Binary Offers Early Closure = 1.5%
4.5 VIP Binary Mobile Devices Supported 3.00% iPhone=1.5%, Android=1.5%, Any other Device = +1.0% (iPad, Windows Mobile, Blackberry) Accumulation 1.50% VIP Binary provides applications for Android mobile = 1.5%

 

» Binary Option Brokers Directory

VIP Binary Options

VIP Binary Rating summary

Here is VIP Binary Rating summary

STOCK PAIR RATING SUMMARY    
Binary Broker Rating Analysis    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.VIP Binary Reliability 25% 16.00%
2.VIP Binary Competition 40% 33.15%
3.VIP Binary Trading-Options 25% 19.80%
4.VIP Binary Technology 10% 8.50%
Overall Rating 100% 76.45%

 

 

VIP Binary Rating Review

BinaryValue.com (2013)

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksLinkedinPinterest

Binary Option Reviews

Review Binary Option Brokers and learn all aspects of their trading conditions before opening a new account..

Brokers Directory

Find a list of Options Brokers around the world with their basic information and rating.. 

» Binary Option Brokers Directory

» Compare Binary Options Signals

 

Go to top