HomeRATINGSGlobal Option Rating Review

Global Option Rating Review

Binary Broker Rating Review

 Global Option 

GLOBAL OPTION RATING REVIEW Global Option

GlobalOption Rating & Review Performance

Here is GlobalOption rating per individual factor

GLOBAL OPTION PERFORMANCE    
Binary Broker Trading Performance  
  ACHIEVED %
Global Option Overall Rating 78.50%  
1.Global Option Company Reliability 15.00% 60.0%
2.Global Option Competition 36.80% 92.0%
2.1 Global Option Payout Rate 24.80% 82.7%
3.Global Option Trading-Options 20.20% 80.8%
3.1 Global Option Variety of Assets 14.20% 78.9%
4.Global Option Technology 6.50% 65.0%
4.1 Global Option Trading Features 3.50% 50.0%
 
 Global Option Trading Assets 
 
 

 

 

 

» Global Option Review

Compare Brokers: Forex Traders | Oil Traders | Trading Indices | Gold Traders | Stock Traders | US Traders

GlobalOption Rating Analysis

Here is GlobalOption Full Rating Analysis

GLOBAL OPTION -RATING ANALYSIS   GLOBAL OPTION BROKER DATA
           
MAX RATING 100.0%     78.50% GLOBAL OPTION ANALYSIS
1. BINARY BROKER RELIABILITY 25.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS CALCULATION METHOD 15.00% Global Option Credibility Analysis
1.1 Global Option Headquarters Base 10.00% General Offshore = 0.0%, British Virginia Islands = 3.0%, Cyprus = 6.0%, Ireland, Australia = 8%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland = 10.0% Selection 6.00% Global Option Home Base is in Cyprus = 6.0%
1.2 Global Option Years in the Market 8.00% 0-1 Years = 0.0%, 1-3 Years = 4.0%, 3-5 Years = 6.0%, 5+ Years = 8.0% Selection 4.00% Global Option was found in 2010, 3-5 years = 6.0%
1.3 Global Option Platform Security (Encryption) 4.00% Platform SSL Encryption 128 bit = 3.0%, 256 bit = 4.0%, No SSL Encryption = 0% Selection 3.00% Global Option Offers 128 bit SSL encryption = 3.0%
1.4 Global Option Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7 = +1.0%, 24/6 = +0.5%, 24/5 = 0%, eMail = +1.0%, Phone = +1.0%. Live Chat = +1.0%, Skype = +1.0% Accumulation 2.00% Global Option provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Live Chat=1%, Total = 2%
           
(+) Adjustments:-Note that Factor-1 max rating = 25.0%          
1.5 Global Option Level of Regulation (+5% max) FSC (BVI) = +1.0%, CYSEC = +3.0%, CBI = +4.0%, ASIC = +4.0%, BaFIN = +5.0%, FSA (UK) = +5.0%, FINMA = +5.0% Adjustment 0.00% Global Option is not yet Regulated
1.6 US Traders (+2% max) Yes = +2.0% or No = +0% Adjustment 0.00% Global Option doesn't allow US Residents = 0%
           
2. GLOBAL OPTION BROKERAGE COMPETITION 40.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS   36.80% Global Option Competition Analysis
2.1 Global Option Deposit Bonus 8.00% Bonus > 40% = 8.0%, >35% = 7.5%, >30% = 7.0%, >25% = 6.0%, >20% = 5.0%, >15% = 3.0%, >10% = 2.0% Selection 7.00% Global Option Offers Bonus 30% = 7.0%
2.2 Global Option Commissions on Deposits / First Month Withdrawal 2.00% Yes = 0 or No = 2.0%, One Free Withdrawal per month = 1.0% Selection 2.00% No Withdrawal Commissions for credit cards are charged by Global Option = +2.0%
Global Option Payout Rate          
2.3 Max Payout Rate 20.00% Max Payout Rating = (Max Payout Rate) x 2} / 10 Actual 17.00% Global Option Max Payout Rate is 85% = Rating 17.0%
2.4 Average Payout Rate 10.00% Average Payout Rating = (Average Payout Rate) / 10 Actual 7.80% Global Option Average Payout Rate is 78% = Rating 7.8%
(+) Adjustment: -Note that {2.3 + 2.4} max rating = 30.0%     Adjustment    
2.5 Global Option Refund Rate (+5% max) For Refund 15% = +5%, Refund 10% = +3.0% and Refund 5% = +1.5% Adjustment 3.00% Global Option Refund Rate is 10% = Rating 3%
3. GLOBAL OPTION TRADING OPTIONS 25.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS   20.20% Global Option Trading Analysis
Asset Index {max rating=18%}          
3.1 Global Option Forex Currencies 4.00% (Number of Currencies / 10) %, max=40 Currencies Selection 0.90% Global Option offers 9 Forex Currencies = 0.9%
3.2 Global Option World Stocks 4.00% (Number of Stocks / 10) %, max=40 Stocks Selection 4.00% Global Option offers 80 Stocks = 4.0%
3.3 Global Option World Indices 4.00% (Number of Indices / 5) %, max=20 indices Selection 1.80% Global Option offers 18 Indices = 1.8%
3.4 Global Option Gold / Metal Trading 3.00% Gold Trading = 2.0%, any other Metal = +1.0% Accumulation 3.00% Global Option Offers Gold Trading = 2%, Silver Trading = 1%, and Copper Trading, Total = 3.0%
3,5 Global Option Oil Trading 1.50% Oil Trading Available Yes = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 1.50% Global Option Offers Oil Trading = 1.5%
3.6 Global Option Commodities Trading 1.50% Commodity Trading Available {Sugar, Wheat etc} = 1.5%, No = 0% Selection 0.00% Global Option doesn't Offer additional commodities {ie Sugar and Coffee} = 0.0%
(+) Adjustment:          
3.7 Trading Index Variety Points (+3.0) If Trading more than 50 assets = +1.5% and if more than 100 assets = +3.0% Selection 3.00% Global Option trades more than 100 assets = 3.0%
More Global Option Trading Options          
3.8 Global Option Demo / Practice Account 3.00% Demo Account Yes = 3.0% or No = 0% Selection 3.00% Global Option Offer a Demo Account = 3.0%
3.9 Global Option Number of Deposit Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 1.50% 3 methods available by Global Option 1.5%
3.10 Global Option Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.00% For each deposit method available = 0.5%, max = 4 methods Accumulation 1.50% 3 methods available by Global Option 1.5%
4. GLOBAL OPTION BINARY TECHNOLOGY 10.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS   6.50% Global Option Technological Analysis
4.1 Global Option Up & Down Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 2.00% Global Option Offer Up & Down Options = 2.0%
4.2 Global Option One Touch  / Boundery Options 2.00% Yes = 2.0% or No = 0% Selection 0.00% Global Option doesn't offer One Touch Options = 0.0%
4.3 Global Option Rollover Feature 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 0.00% Global Option doesn't Offer the Rollover Feature = 0.0%
4.4 Global Option Early Closure 1.50% Yes = 1.5% or No = 0% Selection 1.50% Global Option Offers Early Closure = 1.5%
4.5 Global Option Mobile Devices Supported 3.00% iPhone=1.5%, Android=1.5%, Any other Device = +1.0% (iPad, Windows Mobile, Blackberry) Accumulation 3.00% Global Option provides applications for iPhone and Android = 3.0%

 

» Binary Option Brokers Directory

 

Global Option

GlobalOption Rating summary

Here is GlobalOption Rating summary

GLOBAL OPTION RATING SUMMARY    
Binary Broker Rating Analysis    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.GlobalOption Reliability 25% 15.00%
2.GlobalOption Competition 40% 36.80%
3.GlobalOption Trading-Options 25% 20.20%
4.GlobalOption Technology 10% 6.50%
Overall Rating 100% 80.05%

 

 

GlobalOption Rating Review

BinaryValue.com (2013)

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksLinkedinPinterest

Trading Systems Reviews

Learn how to trade the Global Financial Markets via Binary Options and review popular Binary Options Trading Systems...

Binary Options Robots

Learn how to create a custom Expert Advisor for trading Binary Options given only your binary options broker supports MetaTrader4.

» Creating Custom Robots for Trading Binary Options

Go to top